Poninjas Revenge Poninjas Revenge

Well..

I noticed that you show potential, but I gave you a zero because this is the same thing as all the other poninjas tributes and what not. Try making your own series and style other than copying what other people do. You are pretty good at flash, you just need to be more original.
good luck.

Water Cooler Shorts Water Cooler Shorts

I likes

This is one good movie man! Good job!

topcatyo responds:

Glad you liked it :)

IBR-Home entertainment IBR-Home entertainment

hey!

That was great! cant wait to see what you have for clock day!!

StampedHand responds:

IT'S OUT GO WATCH =O

Splitter Arena 2 Splitter Arena 2

That was kick-ass

Why doesn't this have a better score?

Felces responds:

Because some people hate stick animations

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

This is perfect

you don't need to improve on anything. Im just reviewing this movies to tell you how awsome your work is.

Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

amazing

it looked at first that it was imported from swift. then at the very end it looked different. what programs did you use?

High Caliber High Caliber

Pretty good!

I will be looking forward to the next one!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

s-s-SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

This kicks ass.

The Livecorpse Tribute The Livecorpse Tribute

Insane

Why are you making a tribute to a criminal. He was one of my favorited animators(check out my favorites) but that still doesnt change the fact that he tryed to kill someone! You are basically telling us that if tom fulp went on a skyscraper with a psg-1, and took out a few ppl, what he did with newgrounds and flash would make up for his crimes? you make me sick. Instead of showing sentences and pic, why dont you make an animation showing the horrible things he did before he killed himself.

JujubeLock responds:

Well you see, I do not have camera footage of all the crazy things he did before his death. Also, I am not saying what he did on NG made up for his crimes. Frankly, I believe that he was a criminal for what he did myself. However, everyone deserves a funeral no matter what they did, and even people who did bad things will still have some people give some kind words.

There is no good in bashing a dead man and quite frankly everyone knows the bad things he did. So get off your fucking high horse and show some respect for the dead.

I even believe the article said something about the police saying Adam dieng was a tragedy.

M*A*S*H M*A*S*H

I thought it was funny.

You just have to improve some things, like the clocks animation. I liked how you used my fla. 5

fagotclock responds:

thanks, and its a good flash, :)