Kill That Crazy Dude! CT Kill That Crazy Dude! CT

again with the chick techno

I liked it.

FourStar responds:

cool

Squirrel hunt Squirrel hunt

WOW.

That was awsome, and funny. It was really fun to play. Great graphics.
SUGGESTIONS: make it so that you run out of ammo and reload it. Fix the bugs with stage three boss, the one with the grenades, it goes back to the menu after the squirrel throws the trees at you. You have to fix other bugs like that.

Movie Poster Quiz Movie Poster Quiz

Indeed a good game

I got 7-8.
Saturday Night Fever and Gladiator were the only ones I missed.
Good game though.

WoW Adventures WoW Adventures

BORING

You might notice that I voted highly on graphics and I gave you points for music and I STILL gave you an Overall 0
It was boring. BORING! Good graphics and Music, put them with a fun game and you will have a home in the portal

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Seriously

Why dosen't this have a perfect 5?
I HATE punk music and I thought this still kicked ass. Why don't people realize that it takes more than a few good tunes to make a quality flash. This has amazing animation, (and for all of those who don't have rythm, the animations for each number of each instrument went along with the beat!) Now that takes skill. Good job for this awsome game and the guys who voted poorly on this just because they hate punk music can lick balls for all I care because this is a damn fine piece-o-flash!

Evil-Dog responds:

I like you :)
but hating punk is a crime, you should try to listen to some lagwagon for a while I'm sure you'll like it :P
j/k any type of music is good to those who like it, music is the greatest thing no matter what style
Thanks for your objectivity and feedbacks